Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Apr 15, 2010

Four going on fourteen !!!!

I am clueless how to respond / react many times with Rish. He totally baffles me when he reacts like a teenager to my requests. The only good part is the child in him is still alive and filled with so much innocence that makes me forget how he behaves other times.
Hoping to have a rocking time when he is actually in his teens....after all teenage tantrums do not last long and I have already seen the beginning :-P

1 comment:

  1. I used to wonder the same about my first born too. I suppose they mature fast and act like teenagers much before their time. I now find it amazing that my daughter, a mother of two now, deals so well with her own children aged 6 and 2. i suppose being the first born equips one since they've already dealt with their younger siblings. My second daughter is the one mentioned in an earlier comment. Her children drive her nuts but she is quite patient.

    ReplyDelete